Dr. Cindy Trimm is a speaker, author, advocate, and pastor, specializing in empowerment. Born in Bermuda on July 10, 1958, Cindy was raised by her mother along with her seven siblings. Her father left when she was only two years old. Cindy also served as a senator in Bermuda, her birthplace. Currently, Dr. Trimm holds the positions of Chancellor and Provost at the Kingdom School of Ministry.
Cindy Trimm is happily married to Pastor Russell Tomlinson, whom she loves dearly. They tied the knot in October 2018 when Cindy was 60 years old. Pastor Tomlinson Russell had four children and grandchildren from his late ex-wife, First Lady Renace Tomlinson, who passed away on December 5, 2015.
Cindy had her dream wedding in a Cinderella setting at the Hampton Court Palace in England. Together, they lovingly care for all four children and four grandchildren.
Dr. Cindy Trimm continued her education at the University of Georgia after finishing high school. She holds a doctorate in education and an executive leadership diploma from Oxford University. Additionally, Cindy pursued studies at Harvard University, focusing on Business School and Corporate Governance. Her knowledge spans across various fields, including Government, Education, Psychology, and Human Development.
Dr. Cindy Trimm runs a ministry known as Cindy Trimm Ministries. The mission and goal of this ministry are to lead prayers, bring healing to the soul, and spread the message of the kingdom.
Dr. Cindy Trimm is a wealthy woman with various sources of income. She has written over 60 books, which contributed to her wealth. Additionally, serving as a senator in Bermuda, her birthplace, added to her financial success. Being a Public Speaker, managing her social media accounts, and currently serving as the CEO of the Trimm International Foundation also contribute to her income.
She was recognized in Ebony magazine’s Power 100 as one of the “top 100 doers and influencers in the world today.” Her estimated net worth is around fifteen million United States dollars ($15,000,000).
Books By Cindy Trimm
- Commanding your morning
- The 40 days soul fast.
- Rules of engagement.
- The art of war for spiritual battle.
- The prayer warriors way.
- Hello tomorrow.
- History maker: arise and take your place.
- PUSH: persevere until success.
- Goodbye yesterday.
- Till heaven invades earth: power.
Sermons By Cindy Trimm
- The treasure within.
- A life without limits.
- The treasure within.
- Fields of favor.
- Get in your elements.
- The power of a good name.
- Moving with wisdom.
- The art of thinking.
- Planted to prosper.
- Pushed into your place of power.
Quotes By Cindy Trimm
1. “If you are feeling unfulfilled in any area of your life, now is the time to re-evaluate what you are pursuing and re-align your priorities.”
2. “You have to recognize when you’ve outgrown a realm! Don’t be afraid to change because of whom you might lose in the process! Your growth will attract new and effective relationships”
3. “God will not give you an instruction, assignment, vision or dream without giving you directions, strategies and resources to bring them to pass! Expect breakthroughs, surprises, checks in the mail, uncommon favor, promotions & miracles to happen all year long!”
4. “You are only as strong as your ability to withstand opposition. This is what brings out the best in us! Gold is refined in the fire and your life’s beauty is revealed through the oppositions that you encounter.”
5. “You have hidden potential that the enemy is afraid of! It doesn’t matter how educated you are, or how much privilege you have or don’t have… if you don’t learn to leverage the opposition as a means of tapping into your potential…you will never experience success.”
6. “Pain does not always equate with something bad; it could simply mean it’s time to adjust. It could be an indication that the time has passed for you to be where you are now and that you need to push to the next level.”
7. “Don’t stop praying! The way of prayer dictates that until there is a release in your spirit-an assurance that the matter is resolved or tangible evidence of deliverance–do not stop praying”.
8. “You can become the trailblazer of your life and accomplish that which no one in your family has ever done before! The Holy Spirit is your guide and provides the creativity and inspiration for you to design a life of unmatched brilliance.”
9.“Potential is never realized until you are challenged in your current state of complacency. The opposition is bringing out the best in you.”
10.“No matter how far behind you feel, God has already arranged a comeback for every setback! Keep pushing.”
Awards Won By Dr. Cindy Trimm
- Ambassador of Goodwill for the State of Tennessee
- The Guinness Book of World Records; Woman of the Year for Outstanding Community & Professional Achievement;
- Twentieth Century Award for Achievement; Two Thousand Notable American Women, and listed among the top 500 Leaders of Influence.
- She has also received awards and distinctions from the Queen of England, the Duke of Edinburgh and the Governor of Bermuda.
You can find Dr. Cindy Trimm on the below social media platforms:
- Instagram: @cindytrimm
- Twitter: @Cindytrimm
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/drtrimm?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CindyTrimmTV