Debbie Morris serves as the executive pastor of women’s ministry at Gateway Church, a church with multiple locations in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. She is married to Pastor Robert Morris, who leads Gateway Church. Debbie is also an author and a conference speaker.
Pastor Debbie Morris was born in the United States of America, and although her exact birth date is not known, she is estimated to be between 40 and 50 years old. Her birthday is celebrated on the 13th of August every year.
Unfortunately, there is no available information about her early life and education, and little is known about her parents or siblings.
She married her high school sweetheart, Pastor Robert Morris, in 1980, having fallen in love with him after their first kiss. Pastor Robert Morris is the lead pastor of Gateway Church and features weekly on the program, The Blessed Life. He also serves as the Chairman of the Board of The Kings University and is a bestselling author of twelve books, including The Blessed Life, From Dream to Destiny, The God I Never Knew, The Blessed Church, and Frequency.
The couple has been married for over 40 years and is blessed with one married daughter and two married sons.
The couple’s only daughter, Elaine, is married to Ethan Fisher, and she is the pastor of Gateway Houston. Elaine and Ethan are blessed with four children. They recently moved to Houston, Texas, and launched a Gateway Church in January 2020. Elaine is also the leader of what she calls #myminicircus.
James Morris is also a Pastor at Gateway. He currently serves as the executive pastor of Gateway Church, overseeing kids, students, adult ministries, and Gateway Worship.
Debbie and her husband, Pastor Robert, are grandparents to nine grandchildren.
Pastor Debbie has been in the ministry for over three decades, serving as an author and conference speaker, much like her husband. She is the visionary behind Pink Impact.
As the Executive Pastor of Gateway Women, Debbie’s role is to shine the light and lead the way for the women of Gateway. Her powerful influence extends not only to Gateway women but also to the wider Christian community.
With a helping heart, Debbie aids women in understanding their identity in God and guides them to experience victory in their daily challenges. Given the transformative work in her own marriage, she emphasizes the importance of marriage. A significant part of her ministry involves encouraging women and teaching them that God can do the same in their marriages.
Pastor Debbie is a brilliant author of two life-changing books and has co-authored a few as well. Some of her books include:
- “The Blessed Woman”: In this book, she combines her personal story with life truths from women of the Bible, such as Eve, Sarah, and Miriam. It illuminates lessons for living a grace-filled life that speaks to every woman at any stage.
- “Living Rightside Up”: This is her second book, emphasizing that it’s never too late to live as the courageous, free, confident, and unique daughter of God.
Pastor Debbie Morris has also co-authored:
- “The Blessed Marriage”: Co-authored with her husband, Pastor Robert Morris, this book opens up about their marriage and shares the secrets that helped them achieve a blessed marriage. The couple teaches principles that can help create a marriage that is heaven on earth.
Having been in ministry for a long time, Pastor Debbie Morris is estimated to worth between $100,000 and $1,000,000 USD.
You can find Pastor Debbie Morris on the below social media platforms:
- Instagram: @psdebbiemorris
- Twitter (X): @PsDebbieMorris